NSS Gel Polish
NailSuperStore has it's own gel polish range and ours is a bit different to many others you'll find on the market. Why? Because our formula eliminates the ingredient called HEMA which is known to cause a higher number of allergic reactions compared to similar acrylates. Most colours have a swatch showing the colour - just click on the bottle image for colours 003 and above to see the swatch. Here's how to use it.
- Cleanse your nail with NailSuperStore Gel Cleanser and then apply a thin layer of NailSuperStore Base Gel and cure for 30 seconds under LED light or 60 seconds under a UV Light.
- Next apply a coat of colour. When using the Neon shades ( 003, 004, 005 or 006 ) we suggest that you first apply a coat of 001 Just white ( don't worry if it doesn't cover completely). When using the Colour Shifting shades ( 007, 008, 009 or 010 ) apply a coat of 002 Just Black first.
- Cure each layer of colour for 60 seconds under LED light or 2 minutes under a UV light.
- Apply a coat of NailSuperStore Gel TopCoat and cure for 60 seconds under LED or 2 minutes under UV light.
- Cleanse the nail with NailSuperStore Gel Cleanse.